Founded in 2002, ABO Marketing & Communications provides marketing-related services that help corporate entities, small businesses and non-profits increase their revenue, generate awareness, or achieve their strategic goals.
ABO prides itself on being the atypical consulting firm where cookie cutters and red tape are forbidden items. Finding a unique solution and building a custom team to address each client’s need are the cornerstones of success at ABO.
Members of the ABO team include:
- 18 years of marketing expertise
- Served as Director of Marketing for ServiceMaster
- Selected as Top 40 Under 40 by The Memphis Business Journal
- Religious School Teacher at Beth Sholom Synagogue for 15 years
- Beth has a border collie named Andy who is the light of her life
- She attended college in Spain for one semester
- Beth founded Trivia Tuesdays at the P&H Café in midtown
- She has three sisters, two nieces and two nephews she loves spending time with.
- 7+ years experience as a newspaper reporter in Los Angeles and New York
- 7 years of public relations, marketing and web copywriting expertise
- Covered high-profile court cases such as music producer Phil Spector’s murder trial
- Molly loves to play guitar and write songs
- She was captain of her high school junior varsity cheerleading squad
- Molly is a big fan of horror movies, particularly the Nightmare on Elm Street series.
- More than 10 years of marketing experience
- Work experience includes marketing positions at the Memphis Convention & Visitors Bureau and the Mid-South Fair
- Been skydiving? Jamie has.
- Jamie is a proud product of the Memphis City School System (Wooddale graduate)
- And, she can say the alphabet backwards, really fast. Just ask her!